Descripción del apartamento de vacaciones
The "Chesa Lagrev-Schucan" is situated in the centre of the picturesque village of Sils Baselgia and offers self-catering accommodation filled with history and charm. This impressive house is fully furnished with wood-paneled rooms, and authentic features of the Engadin. A large selection of books and pictures as well as radio, TV and WLAN connection is fully available to our guests. Passed down the generations of the Schucan family, the house is an ideal holiday destination for young and old with access to a variety of activities ranging from walking and skiing to windsurfing and snowboarding.
The house comprises two flats:
- The lower apartment is situated on the ground and first floors and sleeps up to 7 people
- The upper apartment is located on the second floor and sleeps up to 5 people.
- Both apartments are accessed via the front door and ground floor corridor and they both share the large garden at the back of the house.
- Familyfriendly. Bikefriendly. Sockets to charge E-Bikes. Charging station for electric cars.
- Comprises two wood paneled front rooms, a large kitchen with electric hob, oven and dishwasher, a single bedroom, a toilet, and a terrace on the ground floor.
- On the 1st floor there are 3 large twin bedrooms (one with running hot and cold water), and a bathroom with bathtub, shower and toilet.
- The ground floor hallway and stairs are shared with the residents of the upstairs apartment. Two private parking spaces at the front of the house are available for the tenants of this apartment.
- The stunning Lake of Sils is reached within a five-minute walk
- The amenities in Sils Maria are a 10-minute walk away.
- There are lots of beautiful walking trails starting from the house
- The nearest bus stop is a 3-minute walk away with buses to St Moritz and Pontresina or Maloja, the Val Bregaglia and Lake Como.
- Cable TV / Sat. TV
- Parking space
- Washing machine
Por favor, seleccione el período deseado
La reserva se realiza a través el sitio web del proveedor.
Su solicitud será enviada.