Apartment Gantenbein (1.2) - Alpine Village Lauchernalp Resort
Lovingly furnished superior holiday apartment in the Alpine Village Resort
* Directly in the ski area and along the hiking trails
* On the Lauchernalp at 1950 meters
* 58m2 flat with 3.5 rooms
* Ground floor with valley and mountain view
* For 2 to 6 persons
* Freshly completely renovated in 2019
Reservation requests via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +41 79 400 23 90,
or also via https://reservation-bewiag.i2k.ch/2018/booking/detail.asp?immoID=1047
Modern furnished 58m2 3.5 room apartment on the ground floor with valley and mountain view, for 2 to 6 persons:\
* Entrance area with lockable ski box and wardrobe
* Living room with round dining table and 6 chairs, sofa (can also be used as a comfortable sofa bed 160cm wide), 2 rocking chairs (can also be used on the terrace), fireplace stove (wood can be bought in the shop or from the caretaker)
* Kitchen: with ceramic stove top, oven, dishwasher, large refrigerator with separate freezer compartment, Nespresso machine, hand blender, raclette set and fondue set (each 6-fold), toaster and kettle
* Bathroom with washbasin, shower cubicle and separate WC. Hair dryer and hand soap
* Master bedroom with 160cm wide mattress and separate blankets
* Bedroom with bunk bed and sofa bed 130cm (for 2 to 3 persons)
* Outdoor sitting area with small table and 2 chairs
* Technology: WLAN, Samsung TV 46'' with Coax and Internet as well as Chromecast, lighting all Philips Hue
Shared use of the resort infrastructure:
* Heated indoor pool and sauna (in winter season)
* Pool table and ping-pong
* Laundry room with washing machine and dryer
* Morning ski transport up to the gondola
* Bread, wine and wood service from the caretaker
* By car from e.g. Bern or Lucerne to Spiez and then in Kandersteg loading onto the car train through the Lötschberg tunnel in 15 minutes to Goppenstein on the south side of the Alps. See also https://www.bls.ch/de/fahren/unterwegs-mit/autoverlad/kandersteg-goppenstein/tickets-kandersteg-goppenstein. Continue on to the magical Lötschental; after another 10 minutes you will arrive in Wiler at the valley station of the gondola to Lauchernalp.
* By train from Bern without changing trains in less than 2 hours and through the same tunnel to Goppenstein; from there with a good bus connection in another 10 minutes directly to Wiler in the Lötschental to the valley station of the gondola.
* The gondola to Lauchernalp runs all year round, but more frequently in winter during the high season. See https://www.loetschental.ch/de/bergbahnen/fahrplan. Tickets with SBB Half-Fare Card or Lötschental Guest Card are discounted, with Guest Card in summer usually free of charge.
* In summer, you can alternatively drive your car directly up to Lauchernalp on an asphalt road. The travel permit can be purchased at the valley station of the gondola for CHF35/week. Parking is then free of charge for example directly in front of the house, ideally on the gravel lawn south of the driveway - or elsewhere on the Lauchernalp on the side of the road.
- TV via cavo / TV sat.
Selezionare il periodo desiderato
La prenotazione viene effettuata tramite il sito web del provider.
La sua richiesta verrà inoltrata.