Chalet Belvédère stunning view from Crans Montana
غرف نوم 3
Description of the holiday rental
Located at the entrance to the Crans Montana resort, in the town of Randogne, this chalet located in a privileged location offers you a unique 180° view of the most beautiful peaks of the Alps while remaining just a few minutes from the center of the resort.
This pretty chalet is located in a very quiet residential area and includes a private parking space in a collective garage.
After climbing a few steps, you enter the chalet:
The ground floor was completely renovated in the fall of 2023: a magnificent new kitchen, fully equipped and open to a beautiful dining area and its comfortable living room with wood stove.
This large living room offers an absolutely unobstructed and breathtaking view of the Swiss Alps and opens onto a large south-facing terrace to enjoy an absolutely unique panorama, with barbecue in summer.
Also available on the ground floor, a guest toilet
Upstairs, the sleeping area offers three bedrooms: two bedrooms with double bed, one bedroom with bunk bed and a bathroom with shower and WC as well as a large balcony with breathtaking views.
You can store your skis in the service room on the ground floor in winter, in this room a washing machine is at your disposal.
The resort of Crans Montana offers a multitude of activities in summer:
- Hiking and walking: 320 km of marked trails for all levels
- Mountain biking, road biking, bike park, ebike
- Wakepark !
- Alaïa Chalet : The temple of action sports : the first indoor and outdoor action sports centre in Switzerland, with more than 5'000 m2
- Trail running
- Discovery of the Bisses
- Beach Club by the lake
Crans-Montana has been awarded the "Family Destination" label and is the ideal place to spend a great holiday where young and old alike will find something to do all year round. Bibi's house welcomes the youngest, both in winter and in summer, to enjoy a wide range of activities, games and laughter. In winter, the golf course is transformed into a real island of leisure, while in summer, it is by the lakeside that visitors can take full advantage of the family activities.
Crans-Montana is a destination full of history and popular Valaisan traditions.
Visits not to be missed:
- Swiss Model Train Foundation
- Opale Foundation (aboriginal and contemporary art)
- Art and Collections Museum of the Bernard and Caroline de Watteville Foundation (Inuit art)
- Grand-Lens Museum
- Castle of Vaas
- the Ecomuseum of Colombire
- And since Crans-Montana is nestled in the heart of the Valais, one cannot end one's stay here without appreciating the importance of wine in this region where the vines climb the slopes of the mountain. Guides are available to help you understand the soul of the Haut-Plateau, and enjoy these amazing instructional walks.
Mandatory or included services:
Bed linen : Included
Cot/Crib : CHF20.00 /booking
Final Cleaning : CHF240.00 /booking
Garage : Included
Heating : Included
Internet Access : Included
Towels : Included
1.1-31.12 from 16:00 to 22:00, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Check-out schedule: 10:00
- Washing machine