Chalet holiday - One Week -20%
غرف نوم 2
Description of the holiday rental
Chalet "Chnorz" - A small house under a big sky. We speak German, English, French and Spanish.
20% discount from one week!
With us there are no hidden costs. Everything is included. Visitor's tax / tourism tax, bed linen, towels, heating, hot water, parking, internet, waste fees and final cleaning.
• Maintained and managed personally by the owners.
• 1 x parking space in front of the chalet
• Away from mass tourism, but only 3 minutes by train from the gondola for the skiing and hiking area Aletscharena.
• Small pets, up to 40cm high at the withers, allowed on request (CHF 5 per day)
• Half of the chalet to yourself - shared balcony - private terrace
• Charming and modern furnishings
• Quiet private road. If there is enough snow, ski-in, ski-out is possible
• 70m2 on two floors
• Own entrance
• Beautiful view (1,200 meters above sea level). You can see nature, mountains and forests from every window
• 2 bedrooms: all mattresses are 200cm x 90cm
• Room A - 1 x double bed, (2 separate mattresses)
• Room B - 2 x single beds
• 3 electric blankets
• An additional mattress (200cm x 90cm) is available. This means that the chalet can accommodate 5 guests.
• Bathroom with wash basin, toilet and shower
• Separate toilet on the ground floor
The chalet is occasionally used by our daughter and her 2 children (3 & 5 years old), so there are some toys, e.g. toys, books, sledges x 2, etc.
• Lax train station 20 minutes away on foot (regular trains and good connections to many destinations in Switzerland and Europe)
• If required, we can pick you up and bring you back free of charge from Lax train station.
In front of the front door or a short distance away:
• Refreshing mountain air, meadows, meadows, fields and forests. The Goms is beautiful in every season for active as well as less active people
• Hiking (easy or challenging), mountain biking, cycling, mountaineering, climbing, paragliding, skiing, cross-country skiing and snowshoeing
• The Aletsch Glacier (in terms of area the largest and longest glacier in the Alps) as well as the view of several three and four thousand meter peaks
• 100% sustainable, local energy from hydropower
- Cable TV / Sat. TV
- Parking space
- Washing machine