غرف نوم 2
Description of the holiday rental
Luthern Bad is located in a stunning valley at the bottom of the Napf in the heart of Switzerland. Our holiday home Lutrun lies in a nearby hamlet surrounded by fields. This quiet place is ideal for hiking, biking, sports in general, families, pilgrims, nature lovers and people in search of some peace and quiet. Here you enjoy nature at its best with a touch of luxury. Thanks to its lightly higher position (840 meter above sea) this place is mostly fog free even in autumn. You will be amazed by the mystical Luthertal.
Our guests get a generous 3 ½ room apartment with a conservatory and a garden seating area on the ground floor.
The apartment includes:
- Two double bedrooms (1 – 4 people)
- Generous sized and fully equipped kitchen
- Bathroom with shower / WC
- Infrared sauna
- TV and DVD-player
- Guest WiFi
- Washing machine, tumbler and drying room for shared use
- Biker friendly: Room for bikes next to the house (lockable)
- Decked carpark with electric charging station
- Sandpit and box with toys for kids
- Board games and books
- Conservatory and garden seating area with fire place
- Deck chairs and blinds
All prices include the following service:
- homemade welcome bread with butter and jam on arrival
- tea bags
- linens and towels
- use of the infrared sauna
- use of the washing machine / tumbler / drying room
- bike room
- decked car park
It is possible to store your luggage on the days of your arrival and departure.
We can offer you our very own fresh spring water.
We heat with an air heat pump and generate a part of the electricity with the photovoltaic system.
We offer you a shopping service prior to your arrival.
You have the possibility to get a selection of food and drinks on site
Smoking is only permitted outside.
Pets are welcome. The tenant is liable for all damages caused by pets. Additional charge for stays with pets CHF 60.
- Cable TV / Sat. TV
- Parking space
- Washing machine