New attic with mountain view
Description of the holiday rental
New attic in the heart of Sent, the perfect Swiss Alps gateaway for couples and families!
The attic is located at the second floor of a traditional "Engadiner House". The flat is absolutely new: the renovation has been completed in January 2018.
Available for you:
- a spacious open space living room with open view on the mountains
- very modern and fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, owen, microwave, coffee machine, etc.)
- two bright bedrooms, one with queen bed and one with two single beds. Both rooms have spacious closets
- a cozy bathroom with shower
- washing machine and dryer
- a private parking
- free unlimited WiFi
The attic is at the second floor with no elevator. To access the flat, the stairs pass through an old traditional barn.
Bus stops, restaurants, grocery stores and rental stores are all within a two minute walk from the apartment.
- Cable TV / Sat. TV
- Parking space
- Washing machine