Panoramapark Soleil B Alphorn
Description of the holiday rental
Stay in this brand new Wengen apartment "Alphorn" in Panoramapark Soleil Chalet B. With 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and extensive balcony this apartment comfortably accommodates up to 4 people.
The apartment is located within a landscape of 6 wood-crafted Wengen Chalets which are a 420 meter walk with elevator from the Wengen train station. Wengen is a car free village which is accessible by train from Lauterbrunnen. Taxis are also available to hire in Wengen upon arrival. Enter through an elegant marble hallway into the apartment, which greets you with an entrance area with hanging space and shoe storage.
The cosy and inviting open plan living space welcomes you with a comfortable sofa and 2 arm chairs. The adjoining dining space for 6 and well equipped kitchen is ideal for entertaining or family meals and opens up directly onto the extensive south-west facing balcony. Dine alfresco or enjoy the mountain views and a glass of wine in the sun!
The master bedroom with ensuite shower room features a king-size bed (180x200cm) which can be separated into two singles, whilst the second bedroom offers a king-size doulbe (180x200cm) in an attractive wooden bed frame with matching bed side tables. A family size bathroom is located just off the entrance hall opposite the second bedroom.
A private cellar unit houses the washing machine and dryer as well as providing useful storage space for your unpacked suitcases etc.
Furthermore the Chalet also offers complimentary heated ski, snowboards and boot storage at Central Sport's Ski Depot just next to the cable car.
A private elevator takes you from the Panoramapark Soleil complex up the mountain towards the village and shortens the walk into town to just over 400 meters.
• Complimentary use of the Central Sport ski, board and boot depot. The depot is located adjacent to the Männlichen cable car within the shop and offers places for more than 1,000 skis, boards and boots. The depot is supervised and is open at the same time as the shop.
Every depot space is numbered and a boot drying system is installed.
• situated in a landscape of 6 wood-crafted Wengen Chalets
• cosy and inviting open plan living space with a comfortable sofa and 2 arm chairs
• dining space for 6 and well equipped kitchen
• extensive south-west facing balcony
• master bedroom with ensuite shower room features a king-size bed (180x200cm) which can be separated into two singles
• second bedroom offers a king-size double (180x200cm) in an attractive wooden bed frame with matching bed side tables
• family size bathroom is located just off the entrance hall opposite the second bedroom
• private cellar unit with washing machine and dryer
• private elevator takes you from the Panoramapark Soleil complex up the mountain towards the village and shortens the walk into town to just over 400 meters
Mandatory or included services:
Bed linen : Included
Final Cleaning : Included
Heating : Included
Internet Access : Included
Security Deposit (refundable) : CHF300.00 /booking
Ski Board & Bootdepot Central Sport : Included
Tourist tax : adults CHF4 person/day, children (under 16 ): CHF2 person/day
Towels : Included
Welcome Amenities (Slippers, Hotel Cosmetics, Toilet Paper, Dishwasher Tablets, Bin Bag) : Included
Baby high chair : CHF15.00 / day
Cot/Crib : CHF10.00 / day
Firewood : CHF50.00 /booking
1.1-31.12 from 16:00 to 00:00, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Check-out schedule: 10:00
- Washing machine