The Roost - Crans Montana
Description of the holiday rental
Spacious and bright studio - Nature a few minutes away from the center of Crans Montana
For a sporting or relaxing holiday, take advantage of this spacious and bright studio fully equipped in the Kandahar Residences at an altitude of 1500 m in the hamlet of Aminona.
This pretty studio on a high floor offers a pretty fully renovated and equipped kitchenette, a dining area, two beds in single beds and a possibility of a 3rd single bed in a futon bench.
The private bathroom has a bathtub.
This studio is also equipped with satellite TV and free wifi access.
You can also park for free on site.
The city center of Crans-Montana within 4 km for your shopping, activities and restaurants.
The free shuttle to Crans-Montana town center and the Violettes gondola stops 200 meters away.
A few minutes by car from the center of Crans Montana, you will find sunshine, calm and nature, an unobstructed view of the Rhône valley and the impressive chain of the Alps from the Matterhorn to Mont Blanc.
In winter, enjoy skiing in one of the most beautiful ski areas in Switzerland, in summer a true paradise for hikers, mountain bikers and all nature lovers.
The Crans Montana resort offers a multitude of activities in summer:
- Hikes and walks: 320 km of marked trails for all levels
- MTB, road bike, bike park, ebike
- Wakepark !!
- Alaïa Chalet: The temple of action sports: Switzerland's leading indoor and outdoor action sports center, with more than 5,000 m2
- Trail running
- Discovery of the bisses
- Beach Club by the lake
- Ect ...
Labeled a "Family Destination", Crans-Montana is the ideal place to spend a great holiday where young and old alike will find what they are looking for among the many activities offered throughout the year. Bibi's house welcomes the youngest, both in winter and in summer, to fill up on entertainment, games and laughter. In winter, golf becomes a real leisure island, while in summer it is by the lakes that visitors can take full advantage of family activities.
Crans-Montana is a destination full of history and popular Valais traditions.
Visits not to be missed:
- Swiss Model Train Foundation
- Opale Foundation (aboriginal and contemporary art)
- Art and Collections Museum of the Bernard and Caroline de Watteville Foundation (Inuit Art)
- Museum of Grand-Lens
- Castle of Vaas
- the Colombire Ecomuseum
- And since Crans-Montana is nestled in the heart of Valais, you cannot end your stay here without realizing the importance of wine in this region where the vines climb up the slopes of the mountain sides. Guides are therefore at your disposal to better understand the soul of the Haut-Plateau, and to take advantage of these astonishing instructor walks.
Special Notes Regarding Property Cleaning and Preparation Protocols:
Since the start of the COVID 19 crisis in March 2020, we have fully equipped and trained our concierges in cleaning and housing preparation protocols following the recommendations of the Swiss and European health authorities, namely.
Note the tourist taxes payable in cash on site:
CHF 3 .-- per adult and per night
CHF 1.50 .-- per child and per night (Exempt child under 6 years old)
Mandatory or included services:
Bed linen : Included
Final Cleaning : CHF90.00 /booking
Heating : Included
Internet Access : Included
Open-air parking : Included
Towels : Included
1.1-31.12 from 16:00 to 22:00, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Check-out schedule: 10:00
- Washing machine
희망 기간 선택
예약은 제공 업체의 웹사이트를 통해 이루어집니다.
귀하의 요청이 전달될 예정입니다.