Panoramapark Soleil F Silbermond
Description of the holiday rental
Apartment “Silbermond” in Chalet F of Panoramapark Soleil enjoys a very sunny location on the south-west side of the Wengen village just a 410 meter walk from the train station and village mainstreet. Small but sweet this 1-2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment features a balcony as well as a terrace with lawn. Situated in the car free village of Wengen, this accommodation is accessible by train from Lauterbrunnen.
The open plan-living-dining kitchen with dining for 4, sofa and armchair features floor to ceiling doors opening out on to a west facing balcony. A sliding door gives the option to open the living area out into the multi-purpose room which serves as a second bedroom and features a high quality sofa-bed, desk, TV and wardrobe.
The south facing master bedroom with kingsize double bed (180x200cm) features an ensuite shower room and floor to ceiling doors which open out on to the terrace with lawn. A second shower room is located just off the entrance area.
The washing machine and dryer are situated in the private cellar unit which also provides useful storage space.
A private elevator helpfully shortens the uphill walk from Panoramapark Soleil chalets to the village to just over 400 meters. In addition, the chalet itself offers an elevator to all floors.
• Complimentary use of the Central Sport ski, board and boot depot. The depot is located adjacent to the Männlichen cable car within the shop and offers places for more than 1,000 skis, boards and boots. The depot is supervised and is open at the same time as the shop. Every depot space is numbered and a boot drying system is installed.
• brand new 1-2 bedroom, 2 bathroom Wengen apartment with balcony and terrace
• comfortable and clean cut living-dining-kitchen with floor to ceiling windows
• balcony and terrace
• well equipped kitchen
• master bedroom with a kingsize double (180x200cm) and ensuite shower room
• second multi-purpose room with sofa bed (90x200cm / 180x200cm pulled out)
• family bathroom with shower
• washing machine and dryer are situated in the private cellar unit
• private elevator helpfully shortens the uphill walk from Panoramapark Soleil chalets to the village to just over 400 meters. In addition, the chalet itself offers an elevator to all floors.
Mandatory or included services:
Bed linen : Included
Final Cleaning : Included
Heating : Included
Internet Access : Included
Security Deposit (refundable) : CHF300.00 /booking
Ski Board & Bootdepot Central Sport : Included
Towels : Included
Welcome Amenities (Slippers, Hotel Cosmetics, Toilet Paper, Dishwasher Tablets, Bin Bag) : Included
Baby high chair : CHF15.00 / day
Cot/Crib : CHF10.00 / day
Firewood : CHF50.00 /booking
Top of Europe Pass Adult (3 Days) : CHF249.00 /person
1.1-31.12 from 16:00 to 00:00, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Check-out schedule: 10:00
- Washing machine