Holiday flat in Fürstenland
Description of the holiday rental
Cozy, modern furnished apartment with one bedroom for 2 persons, a studio with double bed and fully equipped kitchen with capsule coffee machine. An additional room with a sofa bed for 2 persons (for occupancy of 4 persons), comfortable bathroom with bath tub. Free parking and much more.
Our house is located in the heart of Gossau. Diverse shopping possibilities are in the immediate vicinity. Ideal connection to public transport.
Access for guests
- The top floor is only available during your stay.
- The laundry room in the basement is shared with our permanent owner on the ground floor.
- You can use our beautiful front garden with garden fireplace, seat group and sunshade gladly after consultation.
- A free car park is located next to the house.
- Coffee and tea is free unlimited.
- A notebook is located in the apartment so you have access to our website at any time, which will bring you closer to our area.
Interaction with guests
We live nearby, only 800 meters from the house and are therefore always available for you by phone. We do everything we can to ensure that you have a relaxing holiday.
Gossau SG is a small town with 18'000 inhabitants. It is an ideal starting point for trips to the Appenzellerland, the Toggenburg, the Alpsteingebirge, the Lake Constance or the city of St.Gallen with its historical city center and monastery district.
Other highlights are the Gossauer Walterzoo, the motorcycle museum on our street, the great leisure and bathing facilities Säntispark in the Nachbardorf and much more.
The train station is a 10 minute walk away. A bus stop is located 4 houses further along the main road.
- Parking space
- Cable TV / Sat. TV
- Washing machine