Chalet Luna Penthouse B
Description of the holiday rental
Charming and infinitely stylish this exquisite duplex Penthouse in Chalet Luna is a decadent mountain hideaway! With 3 spacious ensuite bedrooms, 2 balconies and living-dining-kitchen featuring stunning fireplace and gallery this accommodation is definitely a treat!
In a gorgeous ski-in, ski-out setting, this attractive holiday home is furnished to an exceptional standard, lies directly on the ski piste and just a short walk of 450 meters from the village main street and transport links. Wengen is a car free village and is accessible by train from Lauterbrunnen.
Enter the apartment and head straight up the stairs and you’ll find yourself in an opulent living-dining-kitchen oozing in chalet charm. With a fabulous woodburning fireplace, sofa, 2 arm chairs and access out on to the west-facing balcony, it’s just delightful. The adjacent and stylish kitchen is perfect for entertaining and has everything you need to rustle up family meals to enjoy at the spacious dining table.
There are three gorgeous bedrooms each with their own bathrooms. The master bedroom is impressive with a comfy lavish super king-size bed, beamed ceiling, wooden floor, antique furnishings as well as direct access onto a private west facing balcony. It boasts an equally impressive bathroom featuring tub and walk-in shower. The second bedroom also on the entrance level is beautifully decorated and furnished with a double bed and ensuite shower room. The third bedroom on the upper level has twin beds and is served by it’s own shower room.
Furthermore guests have shared access to the washing machine and dryer located in the cellar, as well as ski and boot storage at the chalet.
• Complimentary use of the Central Sport ski, board and boot depot. The depot is located adjacent to the Männlichen cable car within the shop and offers places for more than 1,000 skis, boards and boots. The depot is supervised and is open at the same time as the shop.
Every depot space is numbered and a boot drying system is installed.
• gorgeous ski-in, ski-out setting directly on the ski piste and a short 450 meter walk from the village main street and transport links
• living-dining-kitchen oozing in chalet charm with a fabulous woodburning fireplace, sofa, 2 arm chairs and access out on to the west-facing balcony
• stylish and fully equipped kitchen
• master bedroom with a comfy and lavish super king-size bed, beamed ceiling, wooden floor, antique furnishings, private west-facing balcony and ensuite bathroom with bathtub and walk in shower
• second bedroom with double bed, beamed ceiling, wooden floor and ensuite shower room
• third bedroom with twin beds, wooden floor, beamed ceiling and access to it's own shower room
• shared washing machine and dryer located in the cellar
• ski and boot storage
Mandatory or included services:
Bed linen : Included
Final Cleaning : Included
Heating : Included
Internet Access : Included
Security Deposit (refundable) : CHF300.00 /booking
Ski Board & Bootdepot Central Sport : Included
Tourist tax : adults CHF4 person/day, children (under 16 ): CHF2 person/day
Towels : Included
Welcome Amenities (Slippers, Hotel Cosmetics, Toilet Paper, Dishwasher Tablets, Bin Bag) : Included
Baby high chair : CHF15.00 / day
Cot/Crib : CHF10.00 / day
Firewood : CHF50.00 /booking
1.1-31.12 from 16:00 to 00:00, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Check-out schedule: 10:00
- Washing machine
Выберите желаемый период
Бронирование на сайте провайдера услуг.
Ваш запрос будет отправлен.