Panoramapark Soleil E
Description of the holiday rental
Our new and contemporary 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom apartment on the second floor of Chalet E of Panoramapark Soleil features panoramic mountain views and is a desirable accommodation for a family of 4-6 people. The Chalet is located in Wengen, a car limited resort which is accessible by train from Lauterbrunnen.
Enter into a landscape of 6 wood-crafted Chalets and through an elegant marble hallway into the apartment; an entrance area with conveniently situated hanging space and shoe racks awaits you.
The open plan living-dining-kitchen features Designer furnishings and opens out on to an extensive balcony with views of the Jungfrau, Silberhorn, Breithorn, Lobhorn and surrounding mountains. A sauna on the balcony and outdoor dining for 6 people makes the most of the vistas ensuring your Wengen holiday is one to remember.
The master bedroom features a queen sized double bed and ensuite shower room.
The second bedroom features a top double bunk with two single beds below such that 4 people can be accommodated. One of the single beds can be stored under the other to create more room during the day time, or stored away for smaller groups. A family bathroom with bathtub is situated opposite the second bedroom.
The washing machine and dryer are situated in the private cellar unit which also provides useful storage space.
A private elevator helpfully shortens the uphill walk from Panoramapark Soleil chalets to the village to just over 400 meters. In addition, the chalet itself offers an elevator to all floors.
• Complimentary use of the Central Sport ski, board and boot depot. The depot is located adjacent to the Männlichen cable car within the shop and offers places for more than 1,000 skis, boards and boots. The depot is supervised and is open at the same time as the shop.
Every depot space is numbered and a boot drying system is installed.
• brand new and contemporary 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom apartment on the second floor
• situated in a landscape of 6 wood-crafted Chalets
• open plan living-dining-kitchen with designer furnishings
• extensive balcony with views of the Jungfrau, Silberhorn, Breithorn, Lobhorn and surrounding mountains, sauna and dining for 6
• master bedroom with queen sized double bed and ensuite shower room
• second bedroom with a top double bunk and two single beds below
• washing machine and dryer are situated in the private cellar unit
• private elevator helpfully shortens the uphill walk from Panoramapark Soleil chalets to the village to just over 400 meters. In addition, the chalet itself offers an elevator to all floors
Mandatory or included services:
Bed linen : Included
Final Cleaning : Included
Heating : Included
Internet Access : Included
Security Deposit (refundable) : CHF300.00 /booking
Ski Board & Bootdepot Central Sport : Included
Tourist tax : adults CHF4 person/day, children (under 16 ): CHF2 person/day
Towels : Included
Welcome Amenities (Slippers, Hotel Cosmetics, Toilet Paper, Dishwasher Tablets, Bin Bag) : Included
Baby high chair : CHF15.00 / day
Cot/Crib : CHF10.00 / day
Firewood : CHF50.00 /booking
1.1-31.12 from 16:00 to 00:00, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Check-out schedule: 10:00
- Washing machine
Выберите желаемый период
Бронирование на сайте провайдера услуг.
Ваш запрос будет отправлен.