Chalet Belvédère - Crans Montana
Description of the holiday rental
Located at the entrance of the resort of Crans Montana, this chalet offers a unique 180° view on the most beautiful peaks of the Alps while remaining only a few minutes away from the centre of the resort.
This beautiful chalet is located in a very quiet residential area and includes a private parking space in a collective garage.
After climbing a few steps, you enter the chalet:
On the ground floor: an entrance, a guest toilet, a fully equipped kitchen (no dishwasher), a beautiful south-facing terrace to enjoy a unique panorama, with barbecue in summer.
On the first floor, the sleeping area offers three bedrooms: two bedrooms with double beds, one bedroom with bunk beds and a bathroom with shower and WC as well as a large balcony with a breathtaking view.
You can store your skis in the service room on the ground floor in winter, in this room a washing machine is at your disposal.
The resort of Crans Montana offers a multitude of activities in summer:
- Hiking and walking: 320 km of marked trails for all levels
- Mountain biking, road biking, bike park, ebike
- Wakepark !
- Alaïa Chalet : The temple of action sports : the first indoor and outdoor action sports centre in Switzerland, with more than 5'000 m2
- Trail running
- Discovery of the Bisses
- Beach Club by the lake
Crans-Montana has been awarded the "Family Destination" label and is the ideal place to spend a great holiday where young and old alike will find something to do all year round. Bibi's house welcomes the youngest, both in winter and in summer, to enjoy a wide range of activities, games and laughter. In winter, the golf course is transformed into a real island of leisure, while in summer, it is by the lakeside that visitors can take full advantage of the family activities.
Crans-Montana is a destination full of history and popular Valaisan traditions.
Visits not to be missed:
- Swiss Model Train Foundation
- Opale Foundation (aboriginal and contemporary art)
- Art and Collections Museum of the Bernard and Caroline de Watteville Foundation (Inuit art)
- Grand-Lens Museum
- Castle of Vaas
- the Ecomuseum of Colombire
- And since Crans-Montana is nestled in the heart of the Valais, one cannot end one's stay here without appreciating the importance of wine in this region where the vines climb the slopes of the mountain. Guides are available to help you understand the soul of the Haut-Plateau, and enjoy these amazing instructional walks.
Special notes on the cleaning and preparation protocols of the property:
Since the beginning of the COVID 19 crisis in March 2020, we have fully equipped and trained our caretakers in the cleaning and preparation protocols of the accommodations according to the recommendations of the Swiss and European health authorities namely.
Please note the tourist tax payable in cash on site:
CHF 3 per adult per night
CHF 1.50 per child per night (children under 6 years old are exempt)
Mandatory or included services:
Bed linen : Included
Final Cleaning : CHF250.00 /booking
Garage : Included
Heating : Included
Internet Access : Included
Towels : Included
1.1-31.12 from 16:00 to 22:00, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Check-out schedule: 11:00
- Washing machine