Villa Lago Lugano
Description of the holiday rental
Situated along a lovely secondary road in Lugano, this 2-storey lake view villa with private pool offers a blissful setting for year-round breaks. Comfortably sleeping up to 8, the 3 double bed retreat offers a chic and carefree retreat to call home. The fully-equipped WIFI enabled interior is complemented by a sunny lake view garden with a choice of alfresco seating and dining areas. Situated within easy reach of the modern highlights and transport links of Lugano, guests are perfectly placed for enjoying a sleek city lifestyle, as well as the natural beauty and tourist sights of the surrounding Ticino region.
Open Plan Living room
Boasting plenty of natural light and space, the inviting lake view reception offers a scenic setting in which to kick off your shoes and socialise.
• Furnished with a pair of stylish modern sofas (2 extra guests can sleep here)
• Complemented by a flat screen TV, DVD player, music stereo and WIFI access
• Great space for entertaining; with an adjoining separate dining room and terrace access to hand
The sleek white kitchen offers a functional family-friendly space from which to rustle up tasty homemade meals throughout your stay.
• Fitted with an oven, cooker hob, microwave, kettle, coffee machine, toaster and dishwasher
• Accompanied by a full set of cooking utensils and crockery
• Complemented by a chic separate lake view dining room for 8
• Spacious lake view double bedroom
• Features a wardrobe and complemented by a modern en suite fitted with a bath tub and shower
• Spacious lake view double bedroom
• Features a wardrobe and terrace access
• An inviting lake view double bedroom
• Offers a wardrobe and terrace access
• Modern fitted master en suite with bath tub and shower, wash basin, WC and bidet
• Contemporary fitted bathroom with bath tub and shower, wash basin, WC and bidet
The 2-storey villa also benefits from laundry and ironing facilities. The holiday home features 28 internal steps.
Outside, the modern villa features 52 external steps. Its lovely sunny lake view position provides a breath taking setting for daytime relaxing and ambient evening entertaining. A sunny lawn is complemented by a covered lake view sitting area, a sunny alfresco area and a year-round covered terrace; with glass topped dining area and rustic BBQ.
It is not allowed to walk on the outer edge of the pool, otherwise there is a danger of falling (pool is 1.60m deep). Please keep children under observation. We decline any responsibility in case of accident.
A private parking space and garage features to the villa.
From its scenic setting along a residential secondary road, the cosmopolitan highlights of Lugano are within easy reach. The fashionable lake capital is home to a lovely family-friendly Lido, a tennis and golf club and timeless boating opportunities; as well as a plethora of designer shops, cultural attractions, world restaurants, stylish bars, modern casinos and an international airport.
Lugano also offers the perfect starting point from which to reach the walks of Mount Bre and the historical Olive Trail in Gandria; as well as the family activities of Mount Tamaro and the attractions of neighbouring Lake Como.Please note that the pool is open from the 1st of April 2021 to the 30th of September 2021
Additional costs, to be ordered and paid in advance:
Cot - 20 CHF
Pet - 35 CHF
High chair - 15 CHF
Push chair - 25 CHF
Camp bed - 85 CHF
Internet access - 35 CHF
Damage Waiver - This damage coverage will provide you a peace of mind during your stay and allows a limited damage coverage in the event of involuntary damage to the property or its contents. The amount of damage insurance is based on the price of the selected accommodation, regardless of any discounts and is subject to our terms and conditions. This amount does not include cleaning fees or other incidental charges.
- Swimming pool/ Indoor pool
- Cable TV / Sat. TV
- Parking space
- Washing machine