Chalet Gauschla (Wohnungen Hefti Services)
Description of the holiday rental
The 2.5 room apartment has
- a bedroom with 4 bunk beds
- a bathroom with shower/toilet, hairdryer
- a living room with Murphy bed (2 full mattresses), sofa and dining area with large wooden table and corner bench
- a modern kitchen with induction stove, oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, coffee/tea machine, fondue and raclette dishes
Interior & technical equipment
The apartment is very cozy and comfortably furnished with lots of light wood and offers everything you need. The apartment has a terrace with great view. In the living room there is a TV, radio, CD/DVD player available. Wi-Fi in the apartment free of charge.
The chalet is in a quiet and sunny location in Flumserberg Tannenheim, in the quarter Angettlin, about 1250 m above sea level. The village center with restaurants, grocery shop and Prodalp express gondola is only about 7 minutes in walking distance. The chalet has a free car park. There is an all year round access to the house.
Details of each apartment
- 1x 3.5 duplex room apartment on the ground floor
- 1x 2.5 room apartment on the upper floor
Both apartments have a spacious and cozy living room with sofa, TV, radio and CD/DVD player and a dining area with a large wooden table, corner bench and chairs. Bathroom with shower/toilet, hairdryer and a modern kitchen with induction stove, oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, coffee/tea machine, fondue and raclette dishes. The apartments also have a terrace with great view.
Both apartments have a TV (about 50 programs - CH, DE, NL, FR, GB), radio, CD/DVD player and Wi-Fi.