Chalet Gauschla (Wohnungen Hefti Services)
Description of the holiday rental
The 3.5 room duplex apartment has
- two bedrooms each with 2 single beds
- a bathroom with shower/toilet, hairdryer
- a spacious living room with sofa, fireplace (wood available) and dining area with large wooden table and corner bench
- an open kitchen with stove, oven, fridge, freezer, coffee/tea machine, fondue and raclette dishes
Interior & technical equipment
The apartment is very cozy furnished and has everything you need. The apartment is divided on 2 floors, connected by a spiral staircase. It has a terrace with great view. The living room has a TV, radio, CD/DVD player. Wi-Fi available free of charge.
The chalet is in a quiet and sunny location in Flumserberg Tannenheim, in the quarter Angettlin, about 1250 m above sea level. The village center with restaurants, grocery shop and Prodalp express gondola is only about 7 minutes in walking distance. The chalet has a free car park. There is an all year round access to the house.
Details of each apartment
- 1x 3.5 duplex room apartment on the ground floor
- 1x 2.5 room apartment on the upper floor
Both apartments have a spacious and cozy living room with sofa, TV, radio and CD/DVD player and a dining area with a large wooden table, corner bench and chairs. Bathroom with shower/toilet, hairdryer and a modern kitchen with induction stove, oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, coffee/tea machine, fondue and raclette dishes. The apartments also have a terrace with great view.
Both apartments have a TV (about 50 programs - CH, DE, NL, FR, GB), radio, CD/DVD player and Wi-Fi.
Please select the desired period
The booking is made via the website of the provider.
Your request will be forwarded.