Description of the holiday rental
Situated in the middle of a magnificent mountain scenery, this lovely wooden chalet is a cosy holiday home in a quiet and very sunny location.
On the lower floor there is a open-plan kitchen and living room as well as a bathroom with bath tub/shower. Two 2-bed rooms can be found on the upper floor. An additional sleeping accommodation is available in the entrance room.
The large balcony offers a beautiful view of the Weisshorn mountain group with Bishorn and Brunegghorn. In the private garden, an outdoor barbecue and massif wooden table and bench is at your disposal. House and garden are all yours, you won't have to share it with anyone.
Perfect for families.
Things to do
- beautiful hiking trails for all levels and tastes, from easy strolls along the historic waterways to alpine trekking
- experience the thrill of crossing the longest hanging bridge of the world
- great play grounds and lots of activities for families and children
- mountain biking, climbing, lama trekking and many more outdoor activities
- wellness, spa and "Kneipp" gardens
- excursions to the nearby Zermatt and world famous Matterhorn
- put your feet up and relax :-)
The chalet is open from spring to autumn (not in winter).
- No Wifi available! Internet must be obtained through a Swiss SIM card or data roaming (organised by the guests themselves).
- Also available: radio, CD player, kettle, various games etc.
- Parking space
Please select the desired period
The booking is made via the website of the provider.
Your request will be forwarded.