ENGADIN HOLIDAYS - 70 sqm trendy and comfortable in Engadine House
Description of the holiday rental
Chasa 32 is a traditional Engadine house with modern comfort.
Built in the 17th century, the farmhouse was extensively and extensively restored and renovated in 2017. Centuries-old characteristics have been preserved and the infrastructure has been modernized to achieve today's comfort. The apartment is heated by underfloor heating.
About holiday apartment:
- 1 bedroom
- 1 living, dining and kitchen area
- 1 shower room
- TV with 30 hrs Comback TV, DVD player
- WiFi 40 Mbps
- Washer, dryer
- Sunbathing area with sun loungers and garden seating area
- Storage for winter equipment and bicycles
- 1 parking lot at the house, additional parking spaces in the municipal car park (20 CHF / week)
- Baby and child equipment - Travel cots, duvets, pillows, changing mattresses, baby bath, high chairs, children's crockery
- Sledges - Kathrein tour sledges for 1-2 persons
- Dogs with well-behaved bipeds are welcome. Please specify in your booking inquiry breed/size. For our dog-guests we provide dog beds, towels, bowls.
"In Guarda the houses were not built, they have grown."
The village of Guarda is one of the best-preserved Engadine villages and is interesting both architecturally and historically. The village consists almost exclusively of the typical Engadin houses with numerous sgraffiti.
The Lower Engadine climate is mild, sub-alpine climate with low dust, dry air, low cloud cover and rich in sunshine.
ENGADIN HOLIDAYS stands for:
- lovingly decorated, comfortable accommodations in Guarda,
- as well as for personal, competent guest care from young to wise, with two to four legs
- for the Engadin and surroundings.
- Cable TV / Sat. TV
- Parking space
- Washing machine
Please select the desired period
The booking is made via the website of the provider.
Your request will be forwarded.