ENGADIN HOLIDAYS - Engadin Tradition in a New Look + Comfort
Description of the holiday rental
Chasa 32 is a traditional Engadine house with modern comfort.
Built in the 17th century, the farmhouse was extensively and extensively restored and renovated in 2017. Centuries-old characteristics have been preserved and the infrastructure has been modernized to achieve today's comfort. The apartment is heated by underfloor heating.
About holiday apartment:
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 living, dining and kitchen area
- 1 shower room
- TV with 30 hrs Comback TV, DVD player
- WiFi 40 Mbps
- Washer, dryer
- Sunbathing area with sun loungers and garden seating area
- Abstellmöglichkeiten für Winterequipment und Fahrräder
- 1 parking lot at the house, additional parking spaces in the municipal car park (20 CHF / week)
- Baby-/Kinder-Equipment - Kinderreisebetten, Kissen, Duvets, Wickelauflagen, Babybadewannen, Hochstühle, Kindergeschirr
- Schlitten - Kathrein Tourenrodel für 1-2 Personen
- Vierpfoter mit wohlerzogenen Zweibeinern sind willkommen. Bitte in der Buchungsanfrage Rasse bzw. Grösse spezifizieren. Hundegäste finden vor, Hundebetten, Handtücher, Näpfe.
"In Guarda the houses were not built, they have grown."
The village of Guarda is one of the best-preserved Engadine villages and is interesting both architecturally and historically. The village consists almost exclusively of the typical Engadin houses with numerous sgraffiti.
The Lower Engadine climate is mild, sub-alpine climate with low dust, dry air, low cloud cover and rich in sunshine.
ENGADIN HOLIDAYS stands for:
- lovingly decorated, comfortable accommodations in Guarda,
- as well as for personal, competent guest care from young to wise, with two to four legs
- for the Engadin and surroundings.
- Cable TV / Sat. TV
- Parking space
- Washing machine
Please select the desired period
The booking is made via the website of the provider.
Your request will be forwarded.