Chalet Stella Penthouse
Description of the holiday rental
Feel at home by the fireside in this ski-in, ski-out duplex penthouse in Chalet Stella. With 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, cloakroom, open plan kitchen-dining-living area and 3 balconies this Wengen apartment is a desirable accommodation for up to 6 people.
The chalet is located in the car limited village of Wengen, accessible by train from Lauterbrunnen.
The characterful and spacious open plan living-dining-kitchen is an interesting fusion of Swiss contemporary and traditional chalet style with its wooden beams and high ceilings. Floor to ceiling panoramic windows and doors open out onto well-furnished balconies on opposite sides. After the sunset, sip a hot chocolate by the flickering light of the unique feature fireplace.
As the perfect day draws to a close, three bedrooms await you below on the second floor. The master bedroom with king sized bed and cable TV opens out onto a sunny south-west facing private balcony with views whilst a further two inviting twin bedrooms each with cable-TV as well as two well-appointed bathrooms complete this charming holiday retreat.
• Complimentary use of the Central Sport ski, board and boot depot. The depot is located adjacent to the Männlichen cable car within the shop and offers places for more than 1,000 skis, boards and boots. The depot is supervised and is open at the same time as the shop.
Every depot space is numbered and a boot drying system is installed.
• Contemporary kitchen area featuring quality appliances including dishwasher, large fridge, hob, oven, extractor fan, toaster, kettle, Nespresso Coffee machine. Furthermore the kitchen is well equipped with cookware, crockery, cutlery and wine, cocktail and champagne glasses.
• Living area is an interesting fusion of Swiss contemporary and traditional chalet style with wooden beams and high ceilings featuring solid wooden furniture, leather sofa and wood parquet flooring with rug.
• Dining space offers a large wooden table with 6 matching chairs and rug. Perfect for a family or candle lit dinner.
• Bright master bedroom featuring 180 x 200cm high quality Swiss Made mattress in a solid wood bedframe, wardrobe, drawers, mirror and Cable-TV.
• Second twin blue bedroom features 2 90x200cm high quality Swiss Made beds, wardrobe, drawers, and Cable-TV.
• Third twin gold bedroom features 2 90x200cm high quality Swiss Made beds, wardrobe, drawers, and Cable-TV.
• Good sized family bathroom featuring bathtub with over-bath shower, shower cubicle, sink, toilet and heated towel rail.
• Second shower room with shower cubicle, toilet and sink.
• Guest toilet and utility room on the upper level features high quality Schulthess washing machine and dryer.
• Main balcony just off living area overlooks the ski piste and features mountain views of the Jungfrau and Lobhorn. Equipped with table and chairs.
• Second balcony on upper level features views towards the Männlichen mountain.
• Third south-west facing balcony on the second floor is accessed directly from the Master bedroom and features a chair with foot rest.
• Separate private ski and boot room near apartment entrance offers useful additional storage space.
Mandatory or included services:
Bed linen : Included
Final Cleaning : Included
Heating : Included
Internet Access : Included
Security Deposit (refundable) : CHF300.00 /booking
Ski Board & Bootdepot Central Sport : Included
Towels : Included
Welcome Amenities (Slippers, Hotel Cosmetics, Toilet Paper, Dishwasher Tablets, Bin Bag) : Included
Baby high chair : CHF15.00 / day
Cot/Crib : CHF10.00 / day
Firewood : CHF50.00 /booking
1.1-31.12 from 16:00 to 00:00, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Check-out schedule: 10:00
- Washing machine
Please select the desired period
The booking is made via the website of the provider.
Your request will be forwarded.