Casa delle Vigne
Description de l'appartement
Homely 3 ½-room Garden flat with pergola
Benvenuti at the Casa delle Vigne! The garden apartment with 2 bedrooms for 4 persons is located in a small apartment house in a quiet residential area, yet very close to the centre. Lake Maggiore, restaurants and shopping facilities are within walking distance. The bus stop is 350m away and the train station Locarno-Muralto is a 10 minutes bus ride away. The large garden with pergola and typical Ticino granit table is the heart of the property. The Mediterranean vegetation (camellias, hibiscus, figs, palms) provides pleasant shade in summer. The bright flat is modern and tastefully furnished. It has a large living room with corner sofa, dining table and TV. The kitchen-living room with bar is equipped with everything you need for a relaxing holiday.
- free WLAN (600/100)
- Living/dining room with dining table, corner sofa, TV (D/It/Fr/En channels, replay function). Access to the large separate balcony with partial lake view.
- Large bedroom with double bed (160x200 cm), open wardrobe, workplace for laptop. Direct access to the garden
- Small bedroom with two single beds (2x90 cm) and large built-in wardrobe
- The open kitchen is equipped with: Dishwasher, extractor fan, glass ceramic hob, oven, microwave oven, fridge with freezer compartment, Delizio coffee maker, mocha maker, kettle, toaster, hand blender, table grill/maroon roaster/crepe maker. Direct access to the garden. Breakfast table on the covered seating area.
- Bar with 2 bar chairs
- Bathroom with bathtub/WC
- bathroom with shower/WC
- tiled floor in the whole flat
- Covered south-facing balcony with partial lake view, lounge and electric sun blinds
- Large garden (87m2) with pergola and granit table, 2 deckchairs
- 2 parking spaces, 1 covered
- communal bike cellar
- The house has a lift
- Children's chair and bouldering mat can be provided on request.
- Various hiking maps, hiking guides and climbing guides available.
- Non smoking apartment
- max. 4 people incl babies
On the lake promenade (800m from the flat) there are restaurants, public bathing beaches and playgrounds. To Locarno it is a 30 minutes walk.
The flat is an ideal starting point to explore Locarno and the nearby valleys (e.g. Valle Verzasca, Valle Maggia, Centovalli, Valle Onsernone). The cultural and gastronomic offer is varied, traditional and modern. The sports possibilities are almost unlimited, whether a leisurely bicycle tour or an alpine hike, everyone in the family will enjoy themselves. In the warmer months Lake Maggiore is ideal for all kinds of water sports and of course for simply resting, because the "Dolce Far Niente" should not be missing.
We are happy to share our favourite places, excursions and restaurants with our guests.
- TV câblée/ TV sat.
- Place de stationnement
Veuillez sélectionner la période désirée
La réservation est faite via le site du fournisseur.
Votre demande sera transférée.