Panoramapark Soleil D Penthouse
Beschrijving van het vakantieappartement
This snazzy and chic top-floor penthouse apartment in Panoramapark Soleil Chalet D is spacious and with lift access up the mountain just a 420 meter walk from the village center and train station. With 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, vast open plan living-dining-kitchen area, 3 balconies and contemporary furnishings this Wengen apartment is a desirable option for those looking for a special oasis.
The chalet is situated on a private path in a landscape of 6 wood-crafted Wengen chalets in the car limited resort of Wengen which is accessible by train from Lauterbrunnen.
The spacious open plan living-dining-kitchen features a central fireplace embellished with natural materials – a real highlight for those evenings in. From here a vast array of doors open out onto the southwest-facing balcony with breath-taking views of the surrounding mountains.
The master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, a raised ceiling with wooden beams and private balcony is well appointed with a king-size (180x200cm) bed. The en-suite bathroom with his and hers sinks, rain shower and romantic circular bathtub is the perfect treat after a day out skiing, hiking or sightseeing.
The second bedroom also features a raised ceiling, private balcony and king-size (180x200cm) bed whilst the third bedroom features 2 singles (each 90x200cm). A state of the art bathroom with rain shower serves these 2 bedrooms.
• Complimentary use of the Central Sport ski, board and boot depot. The depot is located adjacent to the Männlichen cable car within the shop and offers places for more than 1,000 skis, boards and boots. The depot is supervised and is open at the same time as the shop.
Every depot space is numbered and a boot drying system is installed.
• with lift access up the mountain just a 420 meter walk from the village center and train station
• situated on a private path in a landscape of 6 wood-crafted Wengen Chalets.
• spacious open plan living-dining-kitchen features a central fireplace and doors opening out onto the southwest-facing balcony with breath-taking views of the surrounding mountains
• master bedroom with en-suite bathroom is well appointed with a king-size (180x200cm) bed and private balcony
• en-suite bathroom with his and hers sinks, rain shower and romantic circular bathtub
• second bedroom features a raised ceiling, private balcony and king-size (180x200cm) bed
• third bedroom features 2 singles (each 90x200cm)
• Family bathroom with rain shower, toilet and sink serves these 2 bedrooms
Mandatory or included services:
Bed linen : Included
Final Cleaning : Included
Heating : Included
Internet Access : Included
Security Deposit (refundable) : CHF300.00 /booking
Ski Board & Bootdepot Central Sport : Included
Towels : Included
Welcome Amenities (Slippers, Hotel Cosmetics, Toilet Paper, Dishwasher Tablets, Bin Bag) : Included
Baby high chair : CHF15.00 / day
Cot/Crib : CHF10.00 / day
Firewood : CHF50.00 /booking
1.1-31.3 from 16:00 to 00:00, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Check-out schedule: 10:00
- Washing machine
Selecteer de gewenste periode
De boeking gebeurt via de website van de aanbieder.
Uw aanvraag wordt doorgestuurd.