Descripción del apartamento de vacaciones
* NEWLY RENOVATED/PUBLIC TRANSPORT INCLUDED* The ideal starting point for all outdoor fans. This well located and cosy 3 room apartment in the Upper Engadine is perfect for a family of 4 and offers everything for a relaxing holiday!
- two small but nice bedrooms with comfortable double bed (160x200m) and bunk bed (2 x 80x200m) as well as enough storage space for ski clothes, sports equipment, etc.
- one bright living/dining room with pull-out sofa (140x180cm) and a table for 4 persons, contemporary fitted kitchen with high quality equipment (Nespresso machine, milk foamer, toaster, good knives, raclette oven and fondue set, etc.)
- one bathroom with bathtub, WC, washbasin, towel warmer, hairdryer and a window
- one terrace with seating and a view to the Olympics Bob Cresta Run and the woods
- generous wardrobe area
- common use of the ski/bicycle room
- laundry possibility in the communal laundry room if needed (according to washing schedule)
- There are 7 outdoor parking spaces belonging to 'Chesa Freihof', which are available for free use.
- ideal starting point for sports and outdoor activities in the Upper Engandin - most of the attractions in the Upper Engandin can be easily reached from Celerina within max. 30 minutes (by car).
- the pretty and original Engadin village is centrally located in the Upper Engadin and has many hours of sunshine all year round. In contrast to the villages further up by the lakes, however, there is less wind in Celerina, which also invites you to an apero or dinner on the terrace in the summer months.
- The flat is in a quiet location on the outskirts of Celerina, the beautiful Rhaetian Railway passes by every hour, but this is not a disturbing factor when the window is closed.
- the bus stop is 280m away by foot - from there you can easily explore the whole Upper Engadin by public transport (from Sils-Maria to Pontresina and La Punt). The bus lines are very tight in the high season. Celerina also has a train station (1.2km away), which also allows you to explore the more distant places by train or to travell by public transport.
- the mountain railroad 'Marguns', which is part of the Corviglia ski area, is 750m away. This can be reached comfortably by bus or on foot.
- St. Moritz can be reached by foot in 10-20 minutes and it is only 3 bus stops to the center of St. Moritz.
- Bus station Cresta Kulm 280m
- Mountain railroad 'Marguns' 750m
- cross-country skiing track entrance 1.2km
- nearest restaurant Cresta Run (right next door) by foot 250m
- Volg grocery store and bakery 1km
- Coop grocery store 1.2km
- Artificial ice rink 850m
- Train station Celerina 1.2km
- Cantonal Bank of Grisons 850m
- Golf course 3km
- Lake Staz 4km
- St. Moritz 1km
- Cable TV / Sat. TV
- Parking space
- Washing machine
Por favor, seleccione el período deseado
La reserva se realiza a través el sitio web del proveedor.
Su solicitud será enviada.