Ferienwohnung Chasa Bao
The exclusive, new and with great attention to detail comfortably furnished large penthouse (160m2) impresses with its light-flooded rooms. The use of both new and old wood creates an exciting interplay and a lot of natural warmth.
• - free high-speed fibre-optic WLAN
• - spacious living room with large sofa, 2 TVs, Xbox and Sonos sound system
• - spacious kitchen with inviting dining table
• - 1 bedroom with Hästens double bed (180 x 200 cm)
• - 1 bedroom with 2x 90 x 200 cm Hästens beds and television
• - 1 bedroom with 2x 90 x 200 cm Hästens beds and raised reading corner with view
• - The kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher, modern oven (with integrated microwave),
• steamer, induction cooker with integrated steam extractor, Miele touchscreen coffee machine for coffees, cappuccinos (beans), kettle, fondue set, and raclette oven as well as a hand blender.
• - Large refrigerator as well as large freezer compartment with icemaker, separate wine refrigerator
• - 2 bathrooms, 1x with shower/WC, 1x with bathtub/WC
• - Sunny loggia with dining table and electric grill, wonderful view of the Lower Engadine mountains and the old church of Sent
• - Swivelling Swedish stove
• - Garage with TESLA charging station; can also be used for other electric cars
• - Ski and bike storage in the garage
• - Washing machine and tumble dryer available
• - Printer/scanner available
• - Lift leading directly to the flat
The lift takes you from the garage and the ground floor directly to the penthouse. The large living/dining area invites you to linger, either at the homely dining table or on the large sofa. After a busy day, enjoy a glass of wine in front of the Swedish stove, which spreads a cosy atmosphere, or on one of the exclusive reclining sofas, from which you can enjoy the view of the Lower Engadine Dolomites. You have a total of three TVs at your disposal, an Xbox as well as a sound system from Sonos. The flat is located on the fourth floor with a sunny balcony, where you can enjoy a barbecue or an apéro or where you can simply end the day in a relaxing atmosphere.
The shopping facilities are within 5 minutes walking distance. The (ski) bus stop is just 130m from the house (Sent, Sala). In 15 minutes, you can easily reach the valley station of the mountain railways as well as the railway station Scuol-Tarasp. The use of the ski bus is included in the ski ticket in winter. The valley run to Sent, called the dream run, lives up to its name and ends just above the village. The public underground car park is a minute's walk from the flat - ideal if you are travelling with several cars.
In summer as well as in winter, the surrounding area invites you to take small and large walks in the unique natural and cultural landscape of the Lower Engadine, which begins directly in front of the front door.
During your stay our concierge service is at your disposal: we inform you about the best excursions, reserve a ski instructor or organize a visit to the Roman-Irish bath.
New luxurious 4.5 room penthouse with balcony and view in Sent
Enjoy the tranquillity of the typical Engadine village of Sent, on the sunny terrace of the Lower Engadine. Surrounded by sgrafite decorated houses, the Swiss National Park and a skiing and bathing offer that is unique, you will be greeted by the locals with a friendly Allegra on the street.
- Per famiglie
- TV via cavo / TV sat.
Selezionare il periodo desiderato
La prenotazione viene effettuata tramite il sito web del provider.
La sua richiesta verrà inoltrata.