Description of the holiday rental
Enjoy your vacation in this duplex holiday apartment in Chalet Wyssbirg in Wengen just 220 meters from the ski pistes, village high street and cable car. With 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, laundry room and open plan living room this apartment is an appealing accommodation for up to 5 people.
The cogwheel train winds its way up the mountain from Lauterbrunnen to the car limited village of Wengen and makes for a unique start to your Alpine holiday.
With your own private entrance, step through into the open plan living – dining – kitchen area with direct access on to the balcony with views of the Jungfrau, Silberhorn and surrounding mountains or make your way downstairs to the 2 bedrooms, family bathroom and spacious laundry room.
The well-equipped, bright and modern kitchen is great for preparing family meals including coffee machine, fondue set, and raclette. Step out onto the balcony and dine alfresco or make yourself comfortable around the spacious indoor dining table. The living space offers a large comfortable sofa, tv and coffee table for relaxing after a long day out.
The master bedroom with doors opening out onto the terrace is equipped with king-size double bed (180x200cm), whilst the second offers 2 singles or double (2x 90x200cm) as well as a pull out bed accommodating a fifth guest. Just across the hallway is the family bathroom whilst a second shower room can be found on the upper level.
The laundry room with combined Miele washer-dryer is practical and also offers storage space for all your empty suitcases. Furthermore the apartment includes access to the Chalet Wyssbirg private ski room.
• Complimentary use of the Central Sport ski, board and boot depot. The depot is located adjacent to the Männlichen cable car within the shop and offers places for more than 1,000 skis, boards and boots. The depot is supervised and is open at the same time as the shop.
Every depot space is numbered and a boot drying system is installed.
• located just 220 meters from the ski pistes, village high street and cable car
• well-equipped, bright and modern kitchen including coffee machine, fondue set, and raclette
• living area with large comfortable sofa, tv and coffee table
• spacious dining area
• south-west facing balcony with mountain views
• master bedroom with doors opening out onto the terrace is equipped with king-size double bed (180x200cm)
• second bedroom offers 2 singles or double (2x 90x200cm) as well as a pull out bed accommodating a fifth guest
• family bathroom on bedroom level
• shower room on the upper level
• laundry room with combined Miele washer-dryer, private ski room.
Mandatory or included services:
Bed linen : Included
Final Cleaning : Included
Heating : Included
Internet Access : Included
Security Deposit (refundable) : CHF300.00 /booking
Ski Board & Bootdepot Central Sport : Included
Towels : Included
Welcome Amenities (Slippers, Hotel Cosmetics, Toilet Paper, Dishwasher Tablets, Bin Bag) : Included
Baby high chair : CHF15.00 / day
Cot/Crib : CHF10.00 / day
Firewood : CHF50.00 /booking
Top of Europe Pass Adult (3 Days) : CHF249.00 /person
1.1-31.12 from 16:00 to 00:00, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Check-out schedule: 10:00
- Washing machine