Description of the holiday rental
The stüva is lined with wood and has the stove typical of the Lower Engadine, with access to the upper floor. In the penthouse there is a large table, which invites to cosy family dinners or game evenings. The kitchen is equipped with dishwasher, oven, glass ceramic hob and a cosy table with corner bench for breakfast or dinner. A shower/toilet can also be found on the ground floor and as a highlight, the small party room is also located on this floor. There, you can reflect on the day together over a good glass of wine or local beer.
Upstairs are all the bedrooms and a second lounge, where you can pass the time in the evening or in bad weather with the football box and other games. There are two bedrooms with double beds (1x 160, 1x180 cm), a single room (1x 90 cm) and a passage room with a bunk bed (2x 90 cm). Here you will also find the bathroom with bathtub, toilet and changing table.
In the outdoor area of the house there is a large trampoline, a sandpit and also a covered table under a pergola with barbecue. This area is shared with the owners of the house.
- free WLAN
- 1 room with two single beds (180 cm) (can be moved apart)
- 1 room with double bed (160 cm)
- 1 room with single bed (90 cm)
- 1 room with bunk bed (2x 90 cm)
- Smart-TV with Swisscom TV
- Bathroom with 2 washbasins, WC and changing table
- Shower/WC on the ground floor
- Kitchen equipped: dishwasher, oven, glass ceramic cooker, coffee machine, tea maker, toaster
- Garden seating area and 2 balconies
- Also, fondue set and raclette oven, the fridge has a separate freezer compartment
- Toys in the house such as a football box and outside a sandpit and trampoline can be shared.
- Barbecue and large seating area for common use
- Storage space for bikes, skis
The typical Engadine house, built in the 17th century, is located in the centre of the village of Ardez and close to the railway station, but still in a quiet location. The house has been partially renovated time and again, most recently gently in 2019, with respect for the historic building structure. It offers relaxing holidays with Engadine flair on two floors. Enjoy the most beautiful time of the year in Ardez and let yourself be enchanted by the unique natural and cultural landscape. With a direct connection to the railway line of the Rhaetian Railway, Ardez offers an excellent starting point for hikes in the Swiss National Park, bike tours or in winter for skiing holidays.
- Cable TV / Sat. TV
- Parking space
희망 기간 선택
예약은 제공 업체의 웹사이트를 통해 이루어집니다.
귀하의 요청이 전달될 예정입니다.