Description of the holiday rental
The apartment has
- three bedrooms on the first floor, one with double bed, one with bunk bed and one double room (2 single beds)
- from 7 people and more: two bedrooms on the second floor, one four-bed room (bed 1.60x2.00m plus 2 single beds) and one three-bed room (bed 1.60x2.00m plus 1 single bed)
- two bathrooms with shower/toilet
- a living room with dining area
- an open, modern kitchen
Interior & technical equipment
The apartment is cozy and very modern furnished. The living and sleeping area are fitted with a beautiful wooden floor. The living room has a TV and DVD player. If required, free Wi-Fi is available in the apartment.
Casa Riposo is very central and yet quiet at the edge of the forest in Flumserberg Tannenheim. The Prodalp-Express station, bus stop, local grocery store and restaurants are just a 5-minute walk away. The 1-room studio is on the ground floor. The 4.5-room apartment is on the first floor and can be reached via an outside staircase. From 7 persons, the 2nd floor can be booked with additional rooms, so that a 6.5 room apartment is available. The apartment and the studio have two outside parking spaces.
Details of the individual apartments
- 1 x 4.5-room Chalet on the first floor (91m2)
- 1 x 2 rooms on the second floor (7 people and more can book those in addition to the first floor)
- 1 x 1-room studio on the ground floor (30m2)
The Casa Riposo is very cozy, comfortable and modern furnished. The living and sleeping area is fitted with a beautiful wooden floor. A small terrace belongs to the studio and from the apartment you have access to the balcony.
The apartments have a TV and a DVD player. If required, free Wi-Fi is available in the apartment.