Appartements - Sellerie Hess
Description of the holiday rental
Rustic apartment on the first floor of our renovated old farm. 5 beds. Perfect for carriage drivers, hikers, mountain bikers, cross country skiers, etc. Surface area: 57 m2.
- 1 room with 3 beds
- Living room with foldaway beds
- Small terrace on the ground floor, parking places, south-east facing
- Please bring your own towels
- Baby cot and chair, games on request
- Stables for horses 30m away (4 boxes), arena with boxes 500m away.
- Dogs allowed in the hallway and kitchen
- Eco-point, waste-sorting and compost
- Owners available for any problems or advice
- Saddlery Workshop: repairs and advice to carriage drivers and riders
- Carriage or sled excursions
Two pleasant holiday accommodation options that are well-equipped and located in a rural setting. Our old farm has been transformed into a saddlery workshop and is surrounded by pastures. In summer, you’ll be kept cool by the 70cm walls typical of the Jura. This is a calm, restful place, with stables and an arena close by, along with riding trails or in winter, cross country ski or snow shoe tracks. The surrounding area is ideal for hiking and cycling, and the station is just 500m away.
With the Jura-Pass, make the most of free public transport and get reductions on a range of activities in the region. For more information and offers: www.juratourisme.ch/jura-pass
- Parking space