Chalet Am Acher
Description of the holiday rental
Treat yourself to an Alpine holiday in this luxury and chic 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom holiday apartment on the second floor of Chalet am Acher.
This chalet in Wengen is situated in a very sought after location just moments from the village mainstreet and Wengen train station. Just a nearly flat 210 meter walk to the back entrance with access via a staircase or a 200 meter walk to the front entrance with access via lift. Wengen is a car limited village accessible by train from Lauterbrunnen.
Relax and enjoy mountain views from the stylish and chic open plan living-dining-kitchen. Features include floor to ceiling sliding doors opening out on to the balcony, a stunning fireplace and sleek new kitchen.
The contemporary master bedroom with double bed features a sensual and unique ensuite shower room, whilst the second bedroom with double bed and third bedroom with bunks beds share a family bathroom with bathtub.
The apartment also has a cellar unit with private washing machine and dryer as well as access to the chalets shared ski & boot room with heated boot racks on the ground floor.
• Complimentary use of the Central Sport ski, board and boot depot. The depot is located adjacent to the Männlichen cable car within the shop and offers places for more than 1,000 skis, boards and boots. The depot is supervised and is open at the same time as the shop.
Every depot space is numbered and a boot drying system is installed.
• Contemporary kitchen area featuring quality appliances including dishwasher, large fridge, hob, oven, extractor fan, toaster, kettle, Nespresso Coffee machine. Furthermore the kitchen is well equipped with cookware, crockery, cutlery and wine and champagne glasses.
• Living area with fireplace.
• Dining space for 6-8 people.
• Master bedroom featuring 180 x 200cm high quality bed and ensuite bathroom with shower cubicle, toilet and sink.
• Second bedroom features 180x200cm high quality bed.
• Third bedroom features bunk bed (2x 90x200cm).
• Family bathroom featuring bathtub with over-bath shower, sink, toilet and heated towel rail.
• Separate toilet.
• Washing machine and dryer in private cellar room.
• Southwest balcony features stunning mountain views.
• Communal ski and boot room on ground floor.
Mandatory or included services:
Bed linen : Included
Final Cleaning : Included
Heating : Included
Internet Access : Included
Security Deposit (refundable) : CHF300.00 /booking
Ski Board & Bootdepot Central Sport : Included
Tourist tax : adults CHF4 person/day, children (under 16 ): CHF2 person/day
Towels : Included
Welcome Amenities (Slippers, Hotel Cosmetics, Toilet Paper, Dishwasher Tablets, Bin Bag) : Included
Baby high chair : CHF15.00 / day
Cot/Crib : CHF10.00 / day
Firewood : CHF50.00 /booking
1.1-31.12 from 16:00 to 00:00, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Check-out schedule: 10:00
- Washing machine