Description of the holiday rental
Allegra-Ferien im Arvenwald The Chesa Bindschedler was built in the 1920s by the forester Walter Riesch. Many small details tell the story of the house, its builder and its guests. The house has been owned by the Bindschedler family since 1946 and is used by them as a holiday home and family meeting place. The Chesa Bindschedler stands a little above the village of Champfèr in the middle of the light mountain forest. The view of the Upper Engadine lake landscape is enchanting, the garden with its own barbecue area is available to all guests. The house combines 2 holiday apartments with separate entrances under one roof. The apartments are furnished with a lot of love and are carefully looked after. Most of the furnishings are made of solid Swiss stone pine. The apartment on the ground floor offers space for 4 people. It consists of two double bedrooms, living room with tiled stove, bathroom, separate shower, separate toilet, kitchen with dining area, spacious corridor, direct access to the garden and the patio.
Further information and offers can be found on our homepage:
- Cable TV / Sat. TV
- Parking space
- Washing machine