TOP holiday apartment in country style with panoramic views and pool
Description of the holiday rental
+++ Please note +++
All additional costs are included in the final price shown. We do not incur any additional costs on site.
The holiday apartment, around 150 meters above the lake, is in the popular holiday resort of Vira (Gambarogno) at the eastern end of Lake Maggiore, just before the Italian border. The famous Swiss holiday resorts of Locarno and Ascona are within sight and only a stone's throw away by car. The idyllic little towns of the Riviera del Gambarogno with beautiful beaches and romantic Ticino houses in winding streets are right on the doorstep. The apartment in Casa Aurelia is part of a well-maintained holiday residence. Six houses are generously distributed here on a lushly planted, approximately 16,000 sqm hillside property. Since the holiday apartment is on the ground floor, you can also sit on the large terrace in the middle of the greenery, right between palm trees and flowering bushes. Under the cozy round arches you can enjoy the lake and mountain panorama from outside in almost any weather. And in the summer, the evening sun continues to shine on our terrace for a long time, while the opposite side of the lake with Locarno and Ascona is already in the shade of the mountains. This is how you live: The spacious apartment has about 48 square meters including the covered terrace and offers more than enough space for 2 adults and 1 child (maximum 2 small children). The furnishings are predominantly in the Italian country style, supplemented with a few modern furnishings
- Most of the furniture and fittings were only renewed in the years 2015 to 2017.
- The double bed has a high-quality pocket spring mattress of medium hardness.
- Since 2016, there has been a new, easy-to-use sofa bed for children with a sleeping area of 140 x 200 cm.
- If you are traveling with a baby, we will be happy to provide you with a foldable baby travel cot - at no extra charge. If necessary, please report this in good time.
- From the start of the 2017 season, there will also be an additional wall-mounted electric heater in case the weather doesn't really want to play along outside of the heating period.
- In August 2017, all walls and ceilings received a new coat of paint with lime paint that is harmless to health and odorless.
- From 2018, a newly built bicycle garage will be available for mountain bikers to use free of charge.
+++ You don't want to arrive on SATURDAY, but on another day of the week? +++ If you would like to arrive on an unrented day that is not available as a regular arrival day, please contact us via e-domizil. Maybe we can make an exception for you.
The rental price includes:
- linen (bed linen for double bed and sofa bed, dish towels and towels)
- tourist tax
- final cleaning
- private parking lot
- underfloor heating and additional electric heating (if required)
- foldable baby travel bed (if necessary, please register in good time so that we can provide the bed)
- Other Charges
- large bath towels for pool or beach
- if required: baby duvet and bed linen for the baby bed
- if required: accessories for your four-legged friend
- In addition to the usual cookware, our apartment also has olive oil and white wine vinegar, numerous spices, salt and pepper mills, sugar and a high-quality Parmesan grater. If you wish, you can cook on the spot on your first evening and enjoy your dinner with a panoramic view.
Please note: this translation was automatically generated using Google translator. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that the translation will be 100% correct.
- Swimming pool/ Indoor pool
- Cable TV / Sat. TV
- Parking space
- Washing machine