Ferienwohnung Costa dad Archas
Description of the holiday rental
The spectacular panoramic location in a new building, the high-quality 3.5-bedroom apartment equipped with all comforts and outfitted with high standards are highly impressive. The almost 120m2 large apartment is located on the 1st floor with a sunny balcony and a small terrace.
• Free WiFi
• Living Room with TV + Radio, dining table and sofa corner
• 1 bedroom with pine wood double bed (180 cm)
• 1 bedroom with two pine wood single beds (2x 90 cm)
• New sofa bed in the living room
• All rooms furnished with hiqh-quality smoked oak wooden parquet flooring
• Kitchen equipped with dishwasher, oven, modern induction stove, steamer, extractor, coffee machine,
Fondue set and Raclette oven, refrigerator with a separate freezer compartment.
• Bath/toilette and separate shower/toilette
• Cellar compartment
• Laundry room with washing machine, tumble dryer and drying room for shared use
• Lockable ski and bike cellar
• Parking space in underground parking
Enjoy the peaceful and quiet typical Engadine village of Sent. In Winter the beautiful valley ski run ends just above the village. As the centre of the region, the nearby village of Scuol offers all amenities. Surrounded by houses decorated with sgrafitto, the Swiss national park, and superb skiing, spa and wellness opportunities, the locals greet you with a friendly Allegra.
The apartment is in a new building in a spectacular panoramic location.
The almost 120m2 large apartment is located on the 1st floor with a sunny balcony and a small terrace. The shopping facilities are within 5 minutes walking distance.
The (ski) bus stop is at the Plaz, approx. 500m from the house. The valley station of the cable car and the Scuol-Tarasp railway station are only a 17 minutes bus trip away. The use of the ski bus is included in the ski ticket in winter. The ski valley run to Sent, called the dream slope, ends just above the village.
During your stay our concierge service is at your disposal: we inform you about the best excursions, reserve a ski instructor or organize a visit to the Roman-Irish bath.
- Cable TV / Sat. TV
- Washing machine