Chalet Aberot Penthouse
Description of the holiday rental
This luxury Penthouse in Chalet Aberot is considered one of the best apartments in Wengen with stunning views of the Lauterbrunnen valley, famous Jungfrau peak and surrounding mountains. The chalet was built in 2013 in a traditional style to a very high standard and is located on a south facing ledge just below the village and a 350-meter walk from the train station, village mainstreet and ski slopes. The village is car free and only accessible by train from Lauterbrunnen.
The apartment with open concept living, 2 double bedrooms, a 3rd gallery bedroom and 2 shower rooms comfortably accommodates up to 6 people. The master bedroom with access to the west-facing balcony is lavish and features classic style windows, a 200x200 cm double bed and ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower and WC. The second bedroom offers 2 single beds and the open gallery bedroom has a queensize double (160x200cm). There is a second bathroom with walk-in shower and WC. The upper gallery space is accessed via a pull down wooden stairway.
Floor to ceiling windows and sliding doors, traditional wooden beams and high-quality furnishings make this Alpine holiday retreat impressive. Two classical style sofas are central to the living space and the dining space with large glass table and designer chairs is nearest the west facing balcony and is great for entertaining or family meals.
The kitchen is fully equipped for self-catering including oven, ceramic hob, fridge, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine, steamer, kettle, toaster and the all-important fondue set.
This apartment in Wengen also has a washing machine and tumble dryer in the in the basement room for the private use of guests and a small shared lock up room for skis, snowboards and sledges.
• Complimentary use of the Central Sport ski, board and boot depot. The depot is located adjacent to the Männlichen cable car within the shop and offers places for more than 1,000 skis, boards and boots. The depot is supervised and is open at the same time as the shop. Every depot space is numbered and a boot drying system is installed.
• Central Sport Rent-Discount & Shopping Card (10% discount on rentals, 10% discount on purchases for transactions over CHF 200.-)
• Ski Set Rent-Discount (20% discount on rental equipment)
• Molitor Sport Rent-Discount (15% discount on rental equipment)
• Dining area: This space with Japanese wall paintings and stylish white satin-finished table offers a sleek dining area for up to 6 people.
• Living area: This central hub of the apartment is framed by the large south facing glass sliding doors and is furnished with 2 classic style sofas and coffee table. Perfect for enjoying the views from the warmth of the indoors or a social evening at home.
• Kitchen: The high quality kitchen has white crockery, wine glasses, champagne glasses, and cutlery from Sola.
• Master bedroom: With access to the large west-facing wooden clad balcony with uninterrupted views, this bedroom features an extra large double bed (200x200cm) in a handmade Swiss wooden frame, matching drawers, handmade bedside tables, shelving and original paintings from Japan and the UK.
• Ensuite bathroom: The ensuite bathroom with walk in shower, toilet and sink offers a state of the art ambience with LED remote controlled lighting.
• Bedroom 2: With 2 single beds each in handmade wooden frames with matching bedside tables and set of drawers this second bedroom is most attractive and offers useful wardrobe space.
• Gallery: The large gallery space is reached via a pull down wooden stairway and offers a separate sleeping area with doubled bed (140x200cm) for 2 further guests.
• Bathroom: With walk in shower, toilet, sink and futuristic LED remote controlled lighting this room is just across the hall from the second bedroom and doubles up as a guest cloakroom.
• South facing balcony: Enjoy dinner al fresco at the large wooden table with uninterrupted views of the famous 4000m Jungfrau and Silberhorn.
• West facing balcony: This spacious covered balcony with loungers is perfect for watching the sunset or a summer evening outdoors.
Mandatory or included services:
Bed linen : Included
Final Cleaning : Included
Heating : Included
Internet Access : Included
Security Deposit (refundable) : CHF300.00 /booking
Ski Board & Bootdepot Central Sport : Included
Towels : Included
Welcome Amenities (Slippers, Hotel Cosmetics, Toilet Paper, Dishwasher Tablets, Bin Bag) : Included
Baby high chair : CHF15.00 / day
Cot/Crib : CHF10.00 / day
Top of Europe Pass Adult (3 Days) : CHF249.00 /person
1.1-31.12 from 16:00 to 00:00, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Check-out schedule: 10:00
- Washing machine