Chesa Truog Burdun DW
Description of the holiday rental
Cosy 3.5 room apartment in the centre of La Punt. Every morning you will be spoiled by the smell of the bakery on the ground floor. 2 bedrooms plus a gallery/mezzanine, each with two beds and a foldable children's travel cot allow a family or a group of friends to enjoy wonderful skiing holidays in winter or hiking and biking holidays in the other seasons.
The house and the apartment was built in the mid-seventies and is therefore to a certain extent "old-fashioned and cosy". The kitchen has 3 hotplates, an oven and a small refrigerator with freezer. All necessary cooking utensils are there (but no microwave), dish washing is done "old school" by hand.
Bed linen and shower/towel towels are included in the rental price. The cleaning of the flat after the stay will be charged in the additional costs.
Tea, spices, oil and vinegar are always available. There are also 3 different ways to make coffee: The Nespresso machine (10 capsules are complementory), the Bodum pressed coffee maker and the filter coffee. Beside the 6 main chairs in the dining-living room, there are 4 single sofas and a practical Tripp-Trapp-chair for children. At the moment, the apartmen does not offer its own WiFi Internet access: for simple, non data-intensive purposes you can use the WiFi of the restaurant in the same house, accessible in the apartment: the password can be retrieved in the apartment. There is a common ski storage room located half a floor below the ground floor. On request, we can also give you access to a wax cross-country ski rack and a wax iron. Important, there are two special features:
1. This is an attic apartment. The gallery/mezzanine, equipped with 2 of the 6 beds, is located directly under the roof and there you cannot stand upright as an adult (well suited for children from 6 years/teenagers). Access to this bedroom is only possible via a steep gallery staircase (not suitable if you do not have a safe step). This bedroom is open (spaced) to the living room and kitchen.
2. The shower/bathtub is located under the sloping roof. This means that in the shower you can only stand bent over or you have to kneel with one leg. This has led to the corresponding recategorisation of "3 stars", to a "1.5 stars" apartment.
The location of the apartment is excellent:
- The supermarket Volg is in the house next door, the village bakery and the restaurant Burdun are even in the same house
- The cross-country skiing slope is only a minute's walk from the house, tracks exist for both directions, Zuoz & Bever (marathon track).
- La Punt Chamues train station is a 5 minutes walk away.
- Bus stop is right next to the house.
- Ski lift Müsella is 900m away
- Ski resorts Zuoz in 5min, Celerina/St. Moritz in 15min and Surlej/Sils (Corvatsch) in 20min reachable by car. Thanks to the proximity to the bus stop and the railway station you will need only a little more time even with public transport.
- Inline and roller ski route (Zuoz - S-Chanf) in 3 minutes on foot from the house.
- Two fireplaces with playgrounds and free firewood 5, resp. 10 minutes on foot away.
- Restaurant Krone with 15 Gault Millau points located on the opposite side of the street.
- Parking space
- Washing machine
Please select the desired period
The booking is made via the website of the provider.
Your request will be forwarded.