Description of the holiday rental
Summer or winter holidays together with family or friends in Sörenberg in the middle of the UNESCO Biosphere Entlebuch at an altitude of approx. 1,200 meters.
The chalet is centrally located in Sörenberg in a quiet, sunny area with a wonderful view; close to the village center (200 meters away) with shops, restaurants and bars, and the bus stop (Post station; 350 meters from the chalet). The valley station of the mountain railways and ski/snowboard schools is only a few minutes' walk away (400 meters away). The indoor swimming pool, open all year round, is within easy reach (300 meters away).
Look forward to a spacious 5.5 room detached house with a separate garage building for 2 cars and designed for 6 to 8 persons. It is situated on a quiet private road without through traffic.
The fully furnished chalet offers on 2 floors for 6 to 8 persons all comfort and amenities for a carefree holiday.
On the ground floor there is an entrance and corridor with clothes rack and hooks, a fully equipped kitchen, a spacious living and dining room with fireplace and panoramic window with a view of the Emmental Alps, an Arvenstübli, a bathroom-WC with additional shower cubicle, a semi-basement with boiler and storage facilities. Access to the terrace with outdoor space and large garden via the kitchen.
On the first floor there are three bedrooms, a further WC with washbasin and a storage room with washing machine, dryer, ironing board and iron. All bedrooms have cupboards with plenty of storage space for personal belongings and clothes.
It has the following equipment:
A spacious living and dining room on the ground floor
- Corner seat and large table for 8 people
- Cosy sofa corner with small table
- Panorama window with view of the Alps
- Stereo system with CD/radio. Apple iPad Air Tablet with Logitech mini keyboard
a fully equipped kitchen with direct access to the seating area
- Stove and oven
- Fridge with freezer compartment
- Coffee maker (De'Longhi fully automatic machine for your favorite coffee) and kettle
- Microwave oven
- Two fondue sets; two raclette sets (for 8 people one more for 12 people)
- Fish pan, cast iron pan, etc.
- Heated floor
- Large table with eight chairs
- Wooden bench
- Grill with grill, wok and fondue sets
- 2 portable, folding benches with a portable table for 8 people available (can be used inside or outside)
- Infrared heat lamp
a semi-basement with a 300-liter water boiler
3 bedrooms on the upper floor:
- two rooms with double beds and one room with a single bed; one room with balcony
- two additional mattresses with duvets and pillows available; sufficient space in all bedrooms available)
- HDTV flat screen with over 100 HD channels (in one bedroom)
a storage room (upstairs) Washing machine, dryer, ironing board and iron
Free 4G Wireless Internet (WLAN) connection throughout the house
a double garage
1 HotPot bathtub with built-in wood stove
Sörenberg has several restaurants and bars, sports shops, hairdressers, a gift shop, a village smithy, a grocery store open all year round, an indoor swimming pool (300 meters away), a petrol station and a butcher's shop/cheese factory with local Entlebuch specialties. The village offers a wide range of activities for young and old in summer and winter (details in the holiday magazine on the Sörenberg website in German only, apologies):
- In winter you can reach the family-friendly and snow-assured ski area (approx. 450 meters away) at an altitude of up to 2,350 meters with over 56 km of slopes in just a few minutes' walk. Largest winter sports area in the canton of Lucerne. 17 lifts lead to perfectly groomed slopes for skiing and snowboarding fun. A wide range of snow sports from easy to demanding, ideal for experts, connoisseurs and beginners. 35 km of cross-country skiing trails on the Salwideli (27 km) and Sörenberg village (8 km) trails. 2.5 km long toboggan run ideal for families with small children. Night skiing and sledging. Ski and snowboard schools. Marked snowshoe trails and guided snowshoe tours with 35 km of winter hiking trails. A natural ice field
- In summer, adventurous mountain experiences for connoisseurs, families or hiking enthusiasts:
A visit to the "Mooraculum" with fen meadows and a high moor forest in the middle of the UNESCO Biosphere Entlebuch or guided excursions through the high moors. Bike board rides with fat scooters from the Rossweid mountain station to Sörenberg. Leisure fun on the 1000-meter-long summer toboggan run
Hikes (Sörenberg website) with 300 kilometers of summer hiking trails and bike tours around the Brienzer Rothorn: ridge walks with a varied view of the Bernese Alps, Lake Brienz, the Grimsel region, Mount Pilatus or the Hogantentlant. Spectacular panorama of steep rocks and rugged ridges. Playgrounds, barbecue and picnic areas (8 places in Sörenberg alone); a variety of family offers
- Via train station Schüpfheim to Sörenberg, stop Post. Walk 5 minutes (approx. 360 meters) to Laueliweg 5
- From Lucerne on the main road 10 in the direction of Schüpfheim to Flühli Sörenberg.
- From Bern via the main road 10 via Langnau im Emmental in the direction of Schüpfheim to Flühli Sörenberg
- From Basel / Zurich on the A2 motorway, take the Dagmersellen exit via Willisau, Wolhusen, Entlebuch, Schüpfheim to Flühli Sörenberg
- From Giswil via the Panoramastrasse / Glaubenbielenpass to Sörenberg (only open in summer time; the Panoramastrasse is closed in winter)
- Cable TV / Sat. TV
- Parking space
- Washing machine
Please select the desired period
The booking is made via the website of the provider.
Your request will be forwarded.