Chalet Luna Penthouse K
Description of the holiday rental
Stay in this warm and invitingly furnished duplex Wengen apartment in Chalet Luna with two south facing balconies with mountain views from the Jungfrau to the Lobhorn. Enjoy a fondue al fresco bathed in the summer evening light or put your skis on and hook up with the ski slopes directly on your door step.
The village center, train station and amenities are just a comfortable 450 meter walk. Wengen is a car limited village which is accessible by train from Lauterbrunnen. The penthouse apartment with 4 bedrooms, three bathrooms, large open plan living area with gallery and two balconies is an attractive accommodation for up to 8 people.
The entrance hall offering storage space for coats, shoes etc leads up via a solid wooden staircase to the large open plan living area. The living space with wood burning stove offers a convivial space opening out on to the scenic balcony. The large fully equipped kitchen offers dining space for up to 8 people and ample surface space for the preparation of large family meals. This level also offers a twin bedroom and shower room as well as a ladder leading up to a gallery space which makes for a great recreational space.
Returning back to the entrance level we find 2 double bedrooms (each with 2 90 x 200 cm beds which can be put together to form a King size double) and separate shower room. To the front of the apartment with sunny aspect is the separate master bedroom, bathroom and further balcony which can be closed off to provide a separate space with ensuite if wished.
Furthermore the property boasts a private heated ski, boot and/or storage room as well as a shared washing machine and dryer.
• Complimentary use of the Central Sport ski, board and boot depot. The depot is located adjacent to the Männlichen cable car within the shop and offers places for more than 1,000 skis, boards and boots. The depot is supervised and is open at the same time as the shop.
Every depot space is numbered and a boot drying system is installed.
• Central Sport Rent-Discount & Shopping Card (10% discount on purchases and rentals for transactions over CHF 200.-)
• Living area: with two large sofas, 3 arm chairs, rug, TV with DVD player, coffee table, desk area and wood burning stove.
• Kitchen diner: Large fully equipped kitchen area with cream cupboards and large dining table with 8 matching chairs. Oven, hob, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, kettle, filter coffee machine, fridge-freezer, raclette grill, fondue burner and pan. Matching white crockery, pans, mugs, red wine, white wine and champagne glasses, and cutlery.
• Upper balcony: Accessed directly from the open plan living area with views from the Jungfrau to the Lobhorn mountains. Features a solid wooden table and benches.
• Gallery: accessed via a secure solid wooden ladder the gallery offers an additional recreational space overlooking the main living space.
• Master bedroom: situated on the entrance level at the front of the apartment boasting separate sunny balcony, King size bed (180x200cm or two singles 90x200cm), matching bedside tables with lamps, wardrobe, chest of draws, mirror, 2 chairs with matching curtains and blinds.
• Bathroom: a door separates the front of the entrance level such that this bathroom can become ensuite to the master bedroom. Features bathtub, wash basin, toilet, wall mounted cabinet with mirror and heated towel rail.
• Bedroom 2: situated on the entrance level, this bedroom features a King size bed (180x200cm or two singles 90x200cm), matching bedside tables, wardrobe, shelves, bedside lamps and 2 chairs with matching curtains.
• Bedroom 3: situated on the entrance level, this bedroom features a King size bed (180x200cm or two singles 90x200cm), matching bedside tables with lamps, wardrobe, shelves and chair with matching curtains and blinds.
• Shower-room: on the entrance level with mirrored cabinet, toilet, washbasin, shower-cubicle and heated towel rail.
• Bedroom 4: situated on the upper level, this twin bedroom features two single beds, wardrobe, bedside cupboard shelving with lamps and blinds.
• Shower-room 2: inspired by the turquoise waters of Lake Brienz this shower room on the upper level features mirrored cabinet, toilet, washbasin, heated towel rail and shower-cubicle.
• Entrance hall: the entrance hall offers drawers and hanging space for coats, gloves, hats etc
• Boot room: Spacious and private heated storage room for boots, pushchairs, and/or suitcases.
• Ski lockers: Two lockers on the ground floor offer plenty of space to store skis and snowboards
Mandatory or included services:
Bed linen : Included
Final Cleaning : Included
Heating : Included
Internet Access : Included
Security Deposit (refundable) : CHF300.00 /booking
Ski Board & Bootdepot Central Sport : Included
Towels : Included
Welcome Amenities (Slippers, Hotel Cosmetics, Toilet Paper, Dishwasher Tablets, Bin Bag) : Included
Baby high chair : CHF15.00 / day
Cot/Crib : CHF10.00 / day
Firewood : CHF50.00 /booking
1.1-31.12 from 16:00 to 00:00, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Check-out schedule: 10:00
- Washing machine
Prosimy wybrać termin wyjazdu
Rezerwacja założona przez dostawcę strony www
Zapytanie zostanie przekazane.