Chalet Millennium Penthouse
Beschrijving van het vakantieappartement
Plan your holiday escape to Wengen in this distinct penthouse apartment in Chalet Millennium situated an easy 290 meter walk from the village main street and train station along a mostly flat path. With 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen diner, open plan living – dining area with mezzanine level and balcony this Wengen property is a spacious accommodation for up to 8 people.
Wengen is accessible by train from Lauterbrunnen and is car limited.
Begin your day with a sunny breakfast around the wood carved table in the well-equipped kitchen-diner with stunning views of the Jungfrau and Silberhorn. This opens out into the living-dining area, which is lovely for gathering after a day out with a comfortable sofa, armchairs and large dining space for entertaining or family dinners. A wood crafted staircase leads up to the gallery with 2 further sofas and TV with DVD player.
The master bedroom with walk in wardrobe offers direct access on to the west facing balcony with views of the Lobhorn and surrounding mountains and is equipped with a King-size double bed (180x200cm) whilst the second bedroom features 2 twin beds (90x200cm). The sizeable third bedroom accommodates up to a further 4 people in a combination of bunk beds (90x200cm) and single beds (90x200cm).
There are 2 modern bathrooms, the family bathroom with bathtub, toilet and double sink and the second bathroom with shower, toilet, sink and washer-dryer. The chalet also offers a large ski and boot room.
• Complimentary use of the Central Sport ski, board and boot depot. The depot is located adjacent to the Männlichen cable car within the shop and offers places for more than 1,000 skis, boards and boots. The depot is supervised and is open at the same time as the shop.
Every depot space is numbered and a boot drying system is installed.
• situated an easy 290 meter walk from the village main street and train station along a mostly flat path
• well-equipped kitchen-diner
• living-dining area with a comfortable sofa, 2 armchairs and large dining space for entertaining or family dinners
• gallery with 2 further sofas and cable-TV with DVD player
• master bedroom with walk in wardrobe with a king-size double bed (180x200cm)
• second bedroom features 2 twin beds (90x200cm)
• sizeable third bedroom accommodates up to a further 4 people in a combination of bunk beds (90x200cm) and single beds (90x200cm)
• family bathroom with bathtub, toilet and double sink
• second bathroom with shower, toilet, sink and washer-dryer
• large communal ski and boot room
Mandatory or included services:
Bed linen : Included
Final Cleaning : Included
Heating : Included
Internet Access : Included
Security Deposit (refundable) : CHF300.00 /booking
Ski Board & Bootdepot Central Sport : Included
Towels : Included
Welcome Amenities (Slippers, Hotel Cosmetics, Toilet Paper, Dishwasher Tablets, Bin Bag) : Included
Baby high chair : CHF15.00 / day
Cot/Crib : CHF10.00 / day
Firewood : CHF50.00 /booking
Top of Europe Pass Adult (3 Days) : CHF249.00 /person
1.1-31.12 from 16:00 to 00:00, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Check-out schedule: 10:00
- Washing machine
Selecteer de gewenste periode
De boeking gebeurt via de website van de aanbieder.
Uw aanvraag wordt doorgestuurd.