Chalet Aberot Penthouse Staubbach
Description of the holiday rental
Enjoy arguably the best views in central Wengen from our Penthouse apartment "Staubbach" in Chalet Aberot. The top quality Chalet is situated on a south facing ledge just 350 meters from the train station, main street and ski pistes. With 3 bedrooms (including gallery), two bathrooms and WC this 100-square meter Wengen apartment is extremely appealing for those looking for stylish comfort in a high-end chalet for 6-8 people.
Wengen is car limited and accessible by train from Lauterbrunnen.
The open plan living – dining – kitchen area opens out onto a west facing balcony with stunning panoramic views of the Jungfrau, Silberhorn, Breithorn, Lauterbrunnen valley and surrounding mountains; perfect for gathering after a day out with a comfortable sofa, 2 arm chairs and large dining space for entertaining or family meals.
Family friendly, this quirky Penthouse has a split level living-room with a tv room/snug with sofa bed located on the upper gallery which is reached via a wooden staircase. The gallery also offers a sleeping area with 2 single beds and a cloakroom.
The master bedroom with access to the west-facing balcony is furnished with a queen-sized bed (160x200cm), large wardrobe, dressing table and mirror and features an ensuite bathroom with bathtub. The second very generously sized bedroom offers two single beds (each 90x200 cm), wardrobe, drawers and arm chair with foot stool. A further shower room is situated between the two bedrooms.
The chalet also offers a small shared room for skis, snowboards and sledges as well as a cellar with private washing machine and dryer.
• Complimentary use of the Central Sport ski, board and boot depot. The depot is located adjacent to the Männlichen cable car within the shop and offers places for more than 1,000 skis, boards and boots. The depot is supervised and is open at the same time as the shop.
Every depot space is numbered and a boot drying system is installed.
• Central Sport Rent-Discount & Shopping Card (10% discount on purchases and rentals for transactions over CHF 200.-)
• Kitchen/Dining area: This appealing area offers high quality white kitchen units with warm red backing handsomely coordinating with the solid oak table with seating for up to 6 persons and over-the-table lighting. The kitchen is well-equipped with oven, fridge, dishwasher, toaster, kettle, Nespresso coffee machine, microwave, white crockery, tumblers, wine glasses and pans.
• Living Area: This cosy area is furnished with a 2-seater sofa, 2 arm chairs, small and large wooden coffee tables and an oak dresser. Double doors open out onto the west facing balcony and frame the stunning mountain view.
• Master Bedroom: With access to the west-facing balcony with uninterrupted views, this bedroom features a Queen-sized bed (160 x 200cm) in a solid grey-brown wood frame with matching bedside tables, an oak dressing table and seat, wall mirrors and large wardrobe with mirrored doors.
• Ensuite Bathroom: Two windows bathe this space in natural light. It includes bath tub, over-bath shower, large wash basin, toilet and ample storage space for toiletries and towels.
• Bedroom 2: A beautifully wood-beamed and spacious room with 2 single beds (90 x 200cm), bedside table, solid grey-brown wooden wardrobe and arm chair with foot stool. Bedside lamps.
• Bathroom: Conveniently placed near the second bedroom it offers walk-in shower, toilet, sink and storage space.
• Gallery: This area is accessed via a petite wooden staircase. The ceiling, stairs and gallery spindles are in coordinating light wood.
It offers a sleeping area with 2 single beds (90 x 200cm), a bedside table and chest of drawers in grey-brown solid wood. Adjoining this area is a toilet and sink.
At the opposite end of the gallery with open views from the double window is the snug area with sofa bed, cushions, large and small coffee tables and TV.
• West Facing Balcony: This long balcony is equipped with table and several chairs from which to admire uninterrupted panoramic views from the Jungfrau to the Lobhorn and along the upper reaches of the Lauterbrunnen Valley to the Breithorn.
• Washer, Dryer and Ski room
Mandatory or included services:
Bed linen : Included
Final Cleaning : Included
Heating : Included
Internet Access : Included
Security Deposit (refundable) : CHF300.00 /booking
Ski Board & Bootdepot Central Sport : Included
Towels : Included
Welcome Amenities (Slippers, Hotel Cosmetics, Toilet Paper, Dishwasher Tablets, Bin Bag) : Included
Baby high chair : CHF15.00 / day
Cot/Crib : CHF10.00 / day
Firewood : CHF50.00 /booking
1.1-31.12 from 16:00 to 00:00, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Check-out schedule: 10:00
- Washing machine
Prosimy wybrać termin wyjazdu
Rezerwacja założona przez dostawcę strony www
Zapytanie zostanie przekazane.